|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Mon Nov 6, 2017 08:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Fri Nov 17, 2017 08:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
The Bantam AAA Hericanes have established and maintained a tradition of female hockey excellence for many years. Part of Hockey New Brunswick’s Elite Hockey Commission, representing the South, the Hericanes are regarded as one of the best female hockey development programs in the region.
The team has achieved many major milestones in past years, proudly representing our region at both Provincial and Atlantic Championships. Individually, players have been invited to participate in Hockey New Brunswick’s high performance development programs with alumni even competing internationally with Team Canada.
As part of the program, girls are also taught to give back and become female hockey ambassadors, often attending minor hockey practices as role models for young girls just starting to learn and love the game of hockey.
This program can’t succeed without the support of the entire community and so we are requesting your assistance. The Hericanes will be holding an on-line auction starting on November 6th-17th. Your support would greatly enhance the development opportunity for these young female hockey players and ensure the success of their season.
The staff, players and parents of the Fundy Hericanes thank you for your support.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash (In person only please)
- Check (Please make payable to "Fundy Hericanes Girls Hockey")
Upon completion of the auction, the Hericanes Team Manager Eric Poirier ([email protected]) will outreach to each successful bidder and make arrangements for payment and pick up. Only payments in cash or cheques will be accepted.
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
Upon completion of online auction, the Hericanes team manager will outreach to each successful bidder and make arrangements for item pickup and payment. Payments can only be accepted by cash or cheque.
Note: Shipping may require an additional fee. Contact the Auction Administrator For Details
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —